Privacy & protection of personal data
The Provider attaches great importance to respecting the right to privacy of its customers. All information gathered from you in connection with your use of this website is governed by GDPR "The Global Data Protection Regulation 2018".
A definition for what is 'Personal Data': can be found here.
By their nature, electronic communication protocols require our website and your computer to share information about each other. Some of this information could be Personal Data and potentially be used to draw conclusions about your identity. The Provider makes no attempt to identify its individual users, in particular, we do not systematically collect names, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses or other personally identifying information of our users, unless you voluntarily send it to us by contacting us to request additional information or by subscribing to the web application EFILYM. In the latter case, the information we obtain from you will only be used to reply to your request or to provide you your user access connection details and provide you with an invoice follow your subscription.
In this regard:
Any data collected will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. The Provider will disclose information to third parties only if that is necessary for the purposes specified ie: to be able to respond to a request for information etc. The Provider will not divulge your personal data for direct marketing purposes and furthermore undertakes to take appropriate security measures to safeguard this data from misuse by third parties. Any individual concerned has the right to obtain access to and rectification of his or her personal data. Individuals may also at any time ask to have their data deleted. They also have the right to object to, on compelling grounds, to the processing of their data. To exercise your rights or to obtain any further information, you can contact the Provider directly at firstname.lastname@example.org . This website sometimes provides links to other internet sites. Since the Provider has no control over such sites and as such the responsibility of the Provider of This Website cannot be engaged if the content of these sites violate any laws. We suggest that you review their privacy policies of these other internet sites. The Provider of This Website will not be held responsible of any harm caused to the User by his or her visit on those third-party sites.
A cookie (or connection witness) is a small file that is placed on your computer by a website. The different categories of cookies are :
- technical cookies, used by example to set the language of the website,
- session cookies (or temporary cookies),
- diagnostic cookies, installed to optimise the website performance adapted to your behavoir in using the website.
- Essential technical, diagnostic and session cookies (for example to ensure you can access your secure private account, keep your preferences and screen settings, etc).
- Google analytic cookies, which permit to analyze the website traffic statistics.
- Cookies that can be used by social networks (for example: during the sharing of a page or article).
- If you leave a comment on the blog, you will be asked to enter your name and email address, and website address, and these will be saved in the cookies. These is done only to provide an easy user experience in the case you leave other comments at a later stage. These cookies expire at the end of one year.
- Cookies placed by 3rd party companies (for example, the host of this site integrates some cookies automatically feed their system to allow them to better target their advertising.
- Connect to YourOnlineChoices and select your country
- Choose "Your Ad Choices"
- Review the 'Meaning of the Icons'
- Choose which site you wish to block cookies
For Microsoft Internet Explorer.
For Google Chrome
For Mozilla Firefox
Via Google Analytics and Google Analytics Cookie Opt-Out Brower Ad-On
By refusing the cookies coming from efilym.me:
You have the possibility to accept or refuse the cookies from this Website by expressing your choice in the band that appears at the bottom of your screen when you enter the site.
CNIL - National Commission on Informatics and Liberty
If you wish to have further information concerning your rights to data privacy, please feel free to visit the CNIL website.
Terms & Conditions of Use and Sale for users of this website and application
Our Terms & Conditions of Use and Sale can be found here.
Our legal notices can be found here.